I’m a little preoccupied with packing up my remaining goods and chattels to put on the boat this weekend, but I thought I’d give you an update on literary happenings.
Terrific Tales of Trembling Tim
John Barnett, my ‘partner in crime’ has just delivered the last of the Tim cartoons. I’ve placed most of them in the text, but there is some editing to do, naturally!
Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, ‘Tembling Tim’.
©John Barnett 2012. Not to be reproduced without the artists written consent.
I think Tim looks ‘pretty spiffy’, what do you reckon?
Kittie Kracks Kase
I’m on the last half-chapter, I think, of the DCI Karno eBook, which is still in search of a title. Any suggestions?
I’ve missed my self-imposed deadline of finishing the book this week, but Karno stumbled across a couple of last-minute twists in the plot and you can’t hurry a methodical detective in his work.
Now. Some questions that I can answer but you’ll have to read the book to find out what’s going on.
1) What is the new exotic rare-Earth metal found only in Cornishire?
2) Why is Schrödinger glowing in the dark?
3) Who is Schrödinger anyway? (Easy one that)
4) Did ‘Bogdan the Bomber’ ever really exist?
5) Who is the ‘mastermind’ behind the smuggling operation?
6) What is actually being smuggled?
7) What caused the mysterious outbreak of Cornishire accents in Milton Keynes?
8) Why did somebody build a cliff on the Grand Union Canal towpath?
I do have a couple of questions that I hope somebody can answer.
1) How far can a kitten projectile vomit?
2) How long does it take to fit the optional stock on a Glock 18?
3) Does the optional 31-shot magazine fit into the hand-grip or is it attached forward of the trigger?